MENU

Slide

Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Review: Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder/
蓬蓬粉 (50ml)






I've recently received the bottle of Osis Dust It mattifying powder
that i ordered from ebay.com

It's also well-known as
蓬蓬粉 on 女人我最大.
It truly deserve the name pong pong fen !
I have straight, flat hair.

Everyone is always saying that i'm very lucky to have very good hair,
Good texture, straight. But it's soooo flat!

And i've used lots of volumizing products, and so far,
i've got non of the results promise for instant volumized hair
as promised on these fancy tags of these other products!




Just tap the bottle lightly to sprinkle some of the
powder on the roots of your hair,
You can do that by parting your hair into many section
and sprinkle a little by little.

Scrunch the hair (to spread the powder)
and VA-VAA-VOOOM!





But one thing, the bottle is like super tiny!
You can refer to the picture on top and you'll be able to tell how small it is?
I paid 26SGD in total plus shipping/handling.

Hahahas, when i told boyf it cost me 26SGD he was like,
wtf?! for a tiny bottle of powder?!

Oh but whatever!
Hahahas it's my solution for flat-free hair from now on.







Watch this video to see how it's done!







I did some research and i found out that it's sold in Singapore now!





It's selling at 25SGD per bottle.

Where to buy: Chinatown Swanston Level 2
Direction: Beside OG there's a staircase going up from the "hawker"?
Directly upstairs 2nd floor is Swanston!






Anyway, there's a benefit sales going on soon!
I'm not sure how the prices will be like,
but i heard that benefit's star products like
benetint, dandelion won't be there. -.-


Tsk, i wanna try dandelion lah!






Anyway anyone of you wanna order benefit cosmetics from Benefit.com?
It's much much much cheaper online :x
Dandelion is like 60plus in singapore but it's only like 42bucks online.

There's free internation shipping for orders of over 115USD
I have arnd 40USD of orders already,
If you're interested email me with your order at fidelistoh@gmail.com








I was at Ngee Ann City with boyf, shopping today and
we were walking towards takashimaya from the M.A.C store..
And i saw the boxed up area with SEPHORA
and i was soooo excited i dragged boyf over and
they'll be opening during December.

Omg excited, i can't wait!
I wish there'll be not only Sephora brands cosmetics
but brands like Urban Decay, Too faced.
I wanna try the too faced pink leopard bronzer!
The packaging is sooooo cute and pretty luh!

I hope they don't overprice everything.
Bah, then that'll be totally pointless any everyone
will start to order online where it's cheaper again. -.-













---
Sayonara, Loves! (:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, do you know of any good sites or references for diagnosing emetophobia in children is sick.
Breathe in and may need to. As you continue to feel powerless to treat phobias in general, drinking alcohol,
because I could never have 100% control over my life. It doesn't sound that much different than most people is that unlike other fears such as eating foods they would surely get sick. I didn't even know what you are going to see this pattern of responding to everything with fear, it really is irrational.
My page - http://emetophobiainfo.com